Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Learning & Development (L&D)
12 days ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Learning & Development (L&D)
Senior Manager, Learning & Development - Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
As the Senior Manager, Learning & Development - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), you will design, implement, and govern learning and development programs impacting leadership and employee behaviors and capabilities. You'll work closely with company and business unit executives and leaders to create innovative programs, as well as build and maintain relationships with targeted partners. The ideal candidate will be able to drive strategy, design global DE&I learning and development solutions, and implement best in class Leadership, New Hire, New to Role and Cross-Functional training experiences across the enterprise.
Learning & Development Strategy
- In collaboration with the Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer and business leadership, identify the parameters in which employees should improve to achieve DE&I outcomes
- Develop a unique development strategy for multiple employee populations, including (but not limited to) individual contributors, managers, human resources and game developers
- Ensure L&D strategy aligns with the overarching DE&I strategy and objectives, and delivers results through a multi-year roadmap
Learning & Development Programs
- Support rollout and implementation of global programming and design localized learning & development solutions that deliver on the DE&I learning & development strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders (i.e., talent teams, people analytics, tech teams, etc.) to deliver best in class new hire, new to role and cross-functional training experiences across the enterprise
- In partnership with selected vendors, design and deploy learning and development programs, in addition to leading the development of blended learning options to support independent, classroom, and team-based learnings
- Identify and secure Learning and Development partners responsible for delivering programs, as well as monitor partner performance and attainment of contracted goals and outcomes
Learning and Development Scorecard
- Define measurement targets for strategic priorities and initiatives that support immediate and long-term business objectives and continuous learning
- Establish a learning and development scorecard that measures the value of all content, identifying trends and insights to make updates and improvements on an ongoing basis
- Direct program effectiveness by measuring and analyzing employee performance, while also identifying (and improving) program inconsistencies and deficiencies
- Establish tracking and measurement approach, and govern progress to report status to business unit leaders
- Executive Updates and Program Reports
- Establish a prioritized list of learning and development outcomes annually in partnership with the Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer
- Design status reports and development calendar
- Create annual reports summarizing impact and progress, as well as recommend solutions to improve efficiency, cost effectiveness, potential learning gaps and anticipated needs
- Company-wide learning and development targets are met
- DE&I defined Partnership outcomes achieved
- Increase in learning and development engagement and participation
Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10 – 12 years professional experience in corporate Learning and Development or Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) educational programming
- Knowledge of DE&I training and development resources
- Demonstrated experience presenting to executives and gaining alignment among multiple stakeholders on enterprise-wide initiatives
- Strong project/program management, with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex and global programs, including project design and implementation, stakeholder management, and budget management
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and presenting results to senior leadership
- Consistent track record of using data to measure learning effectiveness, identify insights, and make updates/improvements.
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment while completing multiple priorities
- A bias toward action and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferred) in related subject area, or relevant certifications
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating diversity is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of a diverse set of backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering outstanding shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as advised by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.