Senior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Manager - Digital Talent Acquisition
SummaryIn this integral role you will leverage your well-honed skills to lead the strategic and operational talent acquisition activities and deliver the Digital divisions critical resourcing requirements primarily across Austin and Las Vegas locations. You will ensure the operational effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function by partnering with key business unit stakeholders to consult, advise, plan and execute on a diverse array of recruiting requirements from executive level hiring, to niche technical specialist roles in the very dynamic world of Digital mobile gaming. Liaise with contracted external recruitment sourcing agencies as needed.
What you'll do
Lead all recruiting activity for senior/critical roles utilizing your years of experience to deliver the highest levels of both candidate experience and Hiring Manager satisfaction. This role will also build, lead and develop a team of Talent Acquisition specialists in line with anticipated continued growth of the Digital business.
Beyond the critical function of successfully executing resourcing requirements, you’ll also expand your horizons as a key member of the Global Digital Talent Acquisition team. You will play a key role in collaborating with global teams on building a world-class Talent Acquisition function that will include projects spanning from: employment branding, sourcing technologies, social media, global sourcing channels, talent pipelining, internal talent movements, developing and enhancing the candidate experience, process/systems, global supplier management to name just a few areas of focus.
Successful candidates for this role will be able to comfortably demonstrate the below requirements:
- Exude poise and professionalism with the ability to quickly build rapport, communicate and engage with senior internal and external stakeholders;
- Be resilient, adaptable, and nimble within an ever-changing work environment and be able to flex with dynamic requirements and demands
- Skilled with managing multiple data sources to build dashboards and reports to monitor and enhance talent acquisition effectiveness;
- Be confident in managing team’s compliance and the effective utilization of company systems and processes;
- Prior experience with Workday for Talent Acquisition and Phenom People CRM highly advantageous (or similar experience);
- Demonstrated experience using multiple social media channels to enhance sourcing outcomes;
- Possess the aptitude and flexibility to work across multiple regions, time zones and cultural considerations;
- Ability to maintain composure and remain positive when things may not go as planned for you or those around you;
- Exemplary negotiator both internally and externally to bring critical assignments and projects to a close in a timely and professional manner;
- Motivated to be part of an exciting journey to build a critical function with a diverse, global team of highly engaged and fun colleagues!
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Several years of exemplary Talent Acquisition experience spanning both agency and in-house Talent Acquisition roles with an emphasis towards technology-focused recruitment.
- Gaming industry experience within casino, mobile/social gaming is preferred.
- Proven experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders amidst a dynamic and fast paced environment will set you apart – this is a rapidly expanding division with global reach and requires the professional capacity to transcend competing responsibilities often across multiple time zones and global locations.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.