This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager, DevOps - Activision Blizzard Media
2 days ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, DevOps - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries.
Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are hiring a Lead DevOps Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Your role within the Kingdom* Collaborate with architects and software engineers to design and implement application builds, releases, deployment and configuration tasks
* Implement monitoring and alerting tools and solutions to provide visibility into the infrastructure and application performance
* Work with architects and software engineers to migrate the existing platform to Google Cloud
* Accountable for automating the installation of env, system components to achieve 99.9% uptime
* Proactively identify scaling issues and collaborate with architects and software engineers to address them
* Take ownership of operational excellence and be the point of contact for troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving production issues
Skills to create thrills:* 5+ years of experience in DevOps or similar roles supporting high volume web services systems with minimal down time
* Experience setting up monitoring and alerting tools e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
* Working experience in a wide variety of databases, including relational databases, NoSQL databases e.g. Google BigTable, Spanner, AWS Aurora, DynamoDB
* Experience with automation and orchestration technologies such as Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. is a must
* Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, networking, security best practices, performance, high availability, disaster recovery, and business continuity
* 3+ years of development experience in Java, Python or C++