Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
16 days ago
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
Our Global Communications team is seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications.
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic and creative communications professional to join our Global Communications team at Electronic Arts. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, you will develop and execute proactive media relations strategies to identify and tell the story of EA’s business, our business strategy, and our culture.
Specific areas of focus for this role include EA’s commitment to Positive Play and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I). You will work cross-functionally to develop and execute strategic communications plans that will tell our stories to the player community, investors, partners, and our own employees. You have strong earned media skills, and will leverage your media relationships to drive authentic conversations about the company’s actions in support of Positive Play and DE&I. You will also play a key role telling our enterprise-level tech stories, and supporting our corporate and brand storytelling programs.
Partnering with business, functional, and executive leaders, this experienced storyteller will look at how to creatively drive these stories across our multi-channel communications platform reaching across traditional media, social, internal and other channels. You also have experience in issues and crisis management, have a strong media relations background, and a passion for great storytelling with teams around the world.
- Drive and implement our tech and diversity, equity and inclusion communications strategies.
- Support Corporate Communications priorities, including but not limited to M&A, Earnings, Corporate News, Partnerships, and issues management.
- Work with partner teams to identify key storytelling opportunities, define messaging, and develop and execute communications strategies.
- Identify opportunities to position Electronic Arts as an employer of choice.
- Develop, write and drive communications for senior executives.
- Partner across the Communications team to ensure we are telling stories authentically.
- Develop and leverage media relationships to surface opportunities to tell EA's corporate and brand stories.
- Engage with media including pitching news and meeting with reporters on background to develop relationships and keep EA top of mind.
- You have at least 8 years of experience working in communications, corporate communications (in-house, in government, media company or at a PR agency) or journalism.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You bring proven experience moving fast, being entrepreneurial, and getting results, and working in both proactive and reactive communications.
- You are an avid consumer of news, able to get EA's POV into business, tech and cultural coverage.
- You are experienced working in relationship-based organizations, and partnering with leaders and experts at all levels.
- You have close media contacts at top tier publications and online outlets.
- You have experience managing agency teams.
- You have a passion for gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred.