Senior Manager, Connections Planning
5 days ago
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group guided by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up.
As the Senior Manager of Connections Planning on Apex Legends you will help shape the future of marketing for one of the world's most exciting entertainment brands, APEX LEGENDS. This is an opportunity to influence global culture through an obsessive understanding of human behavior, consumer journeys and creative storytelling that extends the player experience beyond the game itself.
You will grow in an analytical and insight led environment and use those insights to unlock creative opportunities. It's an opportunity for problem-solvers with experience creating engaging marketing campaigns that optimize channel selection and content production to deliver both scale and engagement.
You will deliver data-driven planning that maps the player journey across channels and assets. We are looking for both inspiration and collaboration, as you work with Brand, Creative, Production and Channel Experts to bring our campaigns to life. You will report into our Director of Connections Planning of EA Games.
- Synthesize insights and data from a range of sources to inform campaign planning in service of marketing goals
- Partner with Brand to ensure integrated execution of the marketing strategy and campaign milestones
- Co-plan with channel experts to prioritize channel selection across paid, owned, and earned media (connections plan) as part of a connected marketing ecosystem
- Partner with the Creative team to extend the campaign narrative, briefing assets to bring to life a connected experience for players across the marketing ecosystem
- Optimize campaigns to adapt to changing consumer, market and game development conditions
- Projects the reach, depth and impact of the connections plan against campaign benchmarks and measure the effectiveness of content and channel performance across digital journeys, through channel analysis and UTM codes
- 8+ years in a comms planning, connections planning or media strategy role within an advertising agency, media agency, gaming or entertainment industries
- Comfortable with channel planning frameworks and analytics
- Experience developing engaging marketing campaigns, with a balance of art & science fueled by creativity and data
- Experience with integrated marketing, understanding of the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES:
California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $131,600 - $213,300
Base Salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.