Senior Manager, Collaboration Services
7 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and professional Sr. Manager, AV Collaboration Services to join our Collaboration Services team. As the Sr. Manager, you will lead a group of engineers with a specific focus on building integrated experiences that work across the entire internal Twitch technology . You will work with business line leaders and technical teams to determine the effectiveness of services and how to meet their needs moving forward. You will report directly to the Dir of Enterprise Technology Services within the Enterprise Platform & Technology organization.
You have a good balance between autonomy and co-working and have a finger on the pulse of the AV industry and new technologies.
This is an opportunity to come aboard and help take our Collaboration Services team to the next level. If you enjoy partnering with a diverse group of people from different teams, thinking creatively to develop memorable experiences, and have a desire to never stop learning - this is the role for you!
- Provide an ongoing forward-looking roadmap for our next 2-3 years' solutions
- Improve A/V capabilities for meetings and events for our organization, through the creation and distribution of best practices, procedures, and services
- Take lead for design of any office building Audio/Visual installations
- Manage outstanding global live (virtual) event production hosted out of the Corporate offices
- Develop customer/partner relationships.
- Establish yourself and your team as a trusted advisor/partner.
- Manage customer expectations with regular communications and updates on events, technology strategy, performance concerns.
- Manage suppliers in the provision of technology services holding them accountable for high-quality outcomes that delight our customers
- Grow AV producers, operations and support
- 8+ years in AV collaboration, events management, and production. 5+ years' experience in people management.
- Experience in evaluation, successful implementation and maintenance of new audiovisual/video/voice/messaging technologies.
- Experience managing competing demands, prioritize work and keep partners informed throughout
- Experience with Service level agreements, OLA's, and Contracts negotiations
- Experience managing budget and proving ROI 's for projects.
- Proven record of growing individuals and teams
- Be customer-oriented and relationship-focused
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.