Senior Manager, CRM Data Operations
11 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, CRM Data Operations. This is a transformative role that will report directly to the Senior Director, Global CRM, and is a critical in defining data strategy and helping to operationalize data on the CRM team. The ideal candidate has a strong track record in key aspects of Data Operations, reporting and Business Intelligence, with strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally. Leading a small Data Operations team, the goal of the Senior Manager is to build new Business Intelligence solutions and test/learn roadmaps that will help the CRM team to derive insights, answer business questions and drive growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Advocate for CRM with cross-functional teams by identifying, defining and communicating CRM data product requirements to Ubisoft Data Office (UDO), Analytics team, IT etc.
- Project manage CRM requirements as needed with different data groups
- Operationalize and consume data science products coming from UDO and adapt to CRM as necessary
- Support Portfolio team, including player journey support with “Next Best Action” test plan and measurement
- Ad hoc modeling and data exploration that supports single, non-recurring initiatives
- Lead the CRM Data Operations team to develop/automate Reporting and Tooling and develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Support CRM Operations team with the following:
- Serve as a data expert for the CRM tech stack and data pipelines/structure
- Operationalize player segmentation defined by the Analytics team
- Manage CRM A/B testing roadmap and define/implement Control Group protocols
- QA processes and tools
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate to both business and technical teams, including defining business requirements and conveying key insights from complex analysis.
- Advanced SQL skills and excellent understanding of Data Operations and DevOps principles
- Depth of experience applying statistical modeling and data engineering in a business analysis domain (Marketing, CRM, etc), with a robust understanding of proper statistical methodology
- Production-level experience with data migration/management and data pipelining (Snowflake, Hive, Airflow, Tableau), and experience working in a Linux CLI environment and using git for source control
- Experience creating Tableau and Excel reports to provide actionable insight on specific business issues.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.