Senior Manager, Business Operations - Accelerate Solutions
25 days ago
The Unity Accelerate Solutions team is a 500+person team of highly skilled developers with a range of deep expertise in the Unity platform, the use of Unity and in RT3D use cases. Our main goal is to give our customers access to Unity professional experts at any stage of production to help reduce risk, accelerate development, optimize projects and assist them in the resolution of complex technical RT3D problems.
Due to increasing demand and complexity of our work, we are looking for a Senior Manager to lead a team of Business Managers, coordinating our efforts in Solutions and throughout the wider Create organization, in order to ensure delivery of “rhythm of business” initiatives around Unity.
In this role, you will design and deliver predictable and measurable programs that operationalize Accelerate Solutions (AS) strategy, build organizational capabilities and implement mechanisms that drive clarity into goals, progress, and obstacles for key business initiatives. A successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, possess a strong eye for business and financial savvy to facilitate successful outcomes and drive productive partnerships across Accelerate Solutions, the Create organization and Unity! This role will advise AS leadership, and orchestrate organisational change within a fast-growing organization as well!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading organizational planning and rhythm of business processes that increase visibility, alignment and streamline decision making across Accelerate Solutions and with the wider Create business ecosystem to ensure delivery of the highest priorities and achievement of operational goals and objectives.
- Synchronizing Accelerate Solutions's resource management processes to drive effective resource, utilization, and workplace strategies.
- Leading business and product reviews that effectively mitigate business risk, improve outcomes, and measure the impact of decisions, and developing forecasts/budgets for the unit, which can be maintained while levelling-up to the goals of Create.
- Helping to define and keep track of various metrics related to the operations of our business and create monthly and quarterly reporting materials.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive key Operations and IT initiatives (e.g. migration of business systems and design of new business workflows).
What we're looking for
- Business Operations experience including strategic/operational planning, workforce planning, performance management and organizational governance.
- Track record of using data and metrics to design strategies, identify and implement improvements.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operating processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience driving cross-functional work while cultivating internal relationships globally, as well as excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent cross-group teamwork and ability to network and influence key / senior partners across the group
You Might Also Have
- Proven track record to develop and implement both big picture strategy and downstream tactics.
- Experience engaging and influencing internal and external senior executives.
- A solid understanding of RT3D technologies as used in Games and/or Verticals / Industries
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.