This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager Business Development
Redwood City California United States
6 months ago
EA’s Business Development team provides a central organization for the structuring, negotiation and execution of third-party partnerships, including licensing, technology deals, platform relationships and publishing partnerships. We work closely with internal businesses to shape EA’s future.
The Business Development team is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Development who will partner with EA’s global studios and technology teams to guide the creation and execution of strategic partnerships.
You will have significant experience driving the deal process, including sourcing opportunities, evaluating partnerships and structuring and negotiating contracts. This role is ideal for someone with strong analytical acumen, the ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization and accustomed to working in a rapidly changing, innovating industry.
- Partner closely with EA’s global studios and technology teams to guide technology and product development agreements to support EA’s strategies.
- Identify and prioritize key partnership opportunities to grow EA’s businesses
- Act as principal negotiator on commercial agreements; manage drafting of legal terms and the contracting process; build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Drive the research and evaluation of deal opportunities.
- Work with finance, legal and other internal teams to initiate and manage partnerships.
- Support relationship management with key technology licensors/third party developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA, JD or equivalent graduate degree a plus.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience in business/partnership development.
- Experience dealing with technology licensors/third-party developers.
- Relationship skills including the ability to understand partner objectives.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying and executing successful partnerships.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong interest or knowledge of the games industry.