This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager, BlizzCon Online
15 days ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, BlizzCon Online
BlizzCon serves as the official platform for Blizzard Entertainment's largest announcements, global esports programs, and sets the bar for epic, intimate, community-focused entertainment and engagement both in person and online. To produce this legendary global experience, the role of Senior Manager is critically involved in all aspects of strategy, marketing, operations and growth. BlizzCon is uniquely positioned to shape the future of live cultural experiences and re-establish Blizzard as the leader in epic entertainment.
We are seeking an experienced leader who is highly intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented with a passion for growing a product focused on unique, inspiring, industry leading entertainment that delivers for our global player-base. The Senior Manger will be responsible for bringing inspiration and actionable insights to the evolving brand and experiential landscape, expanding the brand’s POV on culture, community behaviors, and areas for growth.
As the Senior Manger, BlizzCon Online, you will be an integral leader across BlizzCon's operations. In this role, you will report to the Executive Producer, BlizzCon. This role is equal parts strategic thinker, manager, problem solver, project planning, trusted advisor, team leader, and collaborator. This includes responsibility for strategy and management of online products, projects, and related initiatives. You will also work in partnership with leaders of various business units to help operationalize the strategy across BlizzCon's online projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scope, design, and lead BlizzCon online projects end-to-end to enable and support key strategic priorities.
- Deliver innovative, new, and unexpected creative solutions that deliver key learnings and drive future performance.
- Leverage data-driven insights and trends that weave in culture, creators, and content to fuel growth among a digitally native audience.
- Optimize how BlizzCon leadership makes decisions within and across key projects and operational processes including monthly and quarterly operating check-ins.
- Partner with operational leaders to help ensure joint priorities are met -- lead meetings, manage the process, and work with all stakeholders to drive progress and achievement.
- Actively participate in key operational processes across BlizzCon to drive alignment and execution on key initiatives, including long-range planning, AOP/budgeting, TA/recruiting, company goal/priority setting, and forecasting.
- Act as a sounding board and thought partner to the Executive Producer of BlizzCon and key stakeholders to help problem-solve and drive results.
- Virtual Ticket
- BlizzCon Mobile App
- Employee Ticketing
- Viewing experience
- Digital experiences/activations
- Broadcast Distribution and VOD plan
- Research, Reporting, and Analytics
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- On-site ticketing/Registration/RFID
- Brand, Marketing, and Community
- Consumer Products
- Broadcast Tech and Transmission