Senior Manager, Analytics - Apex Legends Mobile
19 days ago
We are looking for a Sr. Manager Analytics to join our Apex Mobile team. This is an important position that will partner with key stakeholders in the game studio. You will use your expertise in analytics and applied data science to power and drive in-game decisions. As team lead, you will also manage analysts on the team to lead insights to improve metrics related to the Acquisition, Retention and Monetization of our players. You will report to the Director of Analytics
- You will use data techniques in your repertoire to gain insight into player behavior and to propose recommendations for in-game optimizations
- You will build predictive models and automated machine learning pipelines to guide both live services and game design with applicable insights, through analyzing high volume data sets
- You will design experiments and build visualizations to monitor and to better understand changes in important product metrics
- You bring the quantitative perspective but you will need to collaborate with your creative teammates in Product and Design and apply soft skills to communicate complex information into top quality insights
- You will partner with central data analytics leadership to grow our portfolio's capabilities including data infrastructure and user acquisition
- You are able to manage short-term priorities and analyses by ensuring successful product and analytics processes that maximize analytics impact and focus on the long-term vision for our products.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Master's or Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field OR 8+ years exp in the data industry
- 3-5 years of professional experience manipulating data sets, building statistical models, and productizing models along with a demonstrated experience applying Data Science methodologies to real-world problems.
- Expert status in analyzing extremely large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Sufficient data warehouse and non-relational data techniques knowledge to work effectively with engineering partners
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language: R, Python, or Scala.
- Experience using SQL to query databases.
- Experience with any of the following is a big plus:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience managing teams of data scientists and analysts with a technical background