Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Valuation
7 days ago
In Helsinki, you will work on the Unity Monetization platform, building high-throughput distributed systems at a scale you will not see in many other places. Essentially, you will be doing what Google does on the web (only you will be doing it in games). What’s more, your work will have a positive impact, helping game developers get paid for their work by powering ads in hundreds of thousands of games.
We are looking for an engineer with machine learning experience to enable the further scale of our product offering. Our reach is expanding, so is our approach to Machine Learning, data gathering and processing. Together with our Data Science and Engineering teams, you will contribute to the foundation of the Machine Learning discipline at Unity.
- Making our prediction system better - adding new features, improving serving models, scalability and throughput
- Implementing robust and scalable Machine Learning pipelines leveraging the stack provided by Google Cloud Platform
- Transforming the company to be Data-driven through modeling, implementation, and measuring efficiency to enable key decisions of product development and architecture
- Experience in building machine learning based online decision-making systems
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts and software patterns
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability - getting things done quickly without sacrificing quality
- Practical experience with setting up and running ML infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- You are able to clearly communicate your ideas, solutions and talk about them with the team in English
- Experience preferably with Golang (we write our code in it)
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus, we run our services on GKE
- Understanding specifics of managing big data volumes at scale and experience with databases and ETL
- Deep knowledge of Cloud-based (Amazon, Google Cloud) ML stacks
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.