Senior Live Producer
15 days ago
We are looking for a passionate Senior Live Producer for the EA SPORTS FC franchise based in EA Vancouver.
Reporting directly to the Production Director of EA SPORTS FC Live, the Senior Live Producer is the second in command of the Live Service for one of the most played, largest, complex, and successful franchises in video games on consoles.
After a ramp up period of getting to know the culture, team and processes, and building trust and the necessary relationships, the Senior Live Producer will lead large components of the Live Service, managing the teams to meet player and business expectations, and being responsible for the team's vision and roadmaps towards continuous improvements for supporting the experiences of today and the future.
- You will lead a subset of the live services on consoles and its teams, understanding the what and the why, how to measure its success, and frequently communicating status.
- You will use data insights to create live services goals that focus on improving the player experience, game health, and business growth (acquisition, retention, and monetization).
- You will engage with other partner teams, including marketing, finance, commercial, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics; and maintain good relationships through stakeholder management.
- You will establish strategic roadmaps and plans for EA SPORTS FC live services, aligning with the Production Director and the broader Franchise strategic goals.
- You will partner with other Producers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Engineering, Art, QA, and Design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- You will guide team culture as part of the leadership team to build a highly engaged team, being accountable for team health.
- An experienced Producer or Product Manager with at least 4 years of experience in a senior leadership role for large game live services.
- Experience communicating across all levels and organisations.
- Experience with data-driven product design, driving outcomes, and partnering with others to implement improvement strategies.
- Sound ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to affect top line KPIs.
- Track record in managing stakeholders and teams.
- Proven ability to effectively juggle priorities and contexts.
- Ability for context switching for balancing the daily activities versus longer term.
- A high determined individual that encourages others to consider different perspectives, leading with equality and inclusivity.
- Passionate for football, video games, and the player experience.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere. With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.