This job might no longer be available.
Senior Live Producer - Games
15 days ago
As the Senior Live Producer for THE FINALS, you will be responsible for ensuring the seamless operation of live game services and serving as the vital link between the various functions of player operations and the development team. Your ability to remain calm under pressure, leadership capabilities, and in-depth understanding of the gaming landscape will enable you to drive the live operations strategy, optimize player engagement, and maintain the game's health and performance post-launch.
Live Operations Management:
- Oversee the day-to-day live game operations on both PC and Console, including event monitoring, updates, patches, and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate closely with the release management and the development team to ensure a smooth integration of new content, features, and fixes into the live environment.
Live Team Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a small live operations team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture that emphasizes speed and decisiveness.
- Empower team members to excel in their roles by providing guidance, setting clear objectives, and offering constructive feedback.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Serve as the bridge between player operations and the development team, effectively communicating player feedback, concerns, and suggestions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, art, and marketing to ensure seamless coordination of live activities.
- Identify areas for operational improvement, quality assurance, and process optimization within the live environment.
- Collaborate with tech leadership on tech & tooling for live service management.
- Implement best practices and drive innovation to enhance the player experience and overall game performance.
We would love if you have
- Proven experience (a couple of years) in a similar role within the gaming industry, ideally with a focus on AAA shooter games.
- Strong knowledge of game development processes, live operations and KPIs.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with a data-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate across different departments.
- Passion for gaming and staying updated on industry trends and player preferences.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our " Open Application. "