Senior Live Producer - Fuser
17 days ago
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers, with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same.
We are seeking a talented Senior Live Producer to join our team.
WHO YOU’LL DO
- Actualize project vision through capable team management, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress.
- Connect player engagement efforts to broader vision and understand how to create content players will like and share repeatedly.
- Oversee the live operations of the game through events, price optimization, and game balance.
- Drive implementation of new content, features, and systems from start to finish.
- Communicates and drives quality expectations and internal review process.
- Define, measure and deliver against game KPIs that achieve business goals, and deliver regular updates to executives and the product owner.
- Leverage all sources of information to drive product evolution and growth, including industry benchmarks, game data, marketing data, market research, community feedback and more.
- Guide the strategy for the product position, new features, and growth, including some feature design and wireframing to help illustrate product requirements as needed.
- Work with Customer Service to ensure product is of quality and customers are satisfied.
- Engage with the game’s community on a regular basis as to ensure we are developing the right features for the right users.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years of experience as a Senior Producer
- 5+ years of project management or production management experience
- Direct work experience on console and PC games with deep and complex systems
- Familiarity with game design economies and creating reward schemes for use in Live Operations.
- Strong listening, communication, motivational, leadership and organizational skills
- Proven management, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of current music focused gaming market
- A passion for games and innovation
- Highly creative and design focused.
- Deep passion for modern/popular music
- Experience with developing monetization opportunities for online game services
- Experience working with external or highly distributed development teams.