This job might no longer be available.
Senior Level Designer
Redwood City California United States
6 months ago
At EA, we’re searching for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the #1 mobile gaming company. Our teams are building on the success of titles such as Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, FIFA Mobile, Madden Mobile, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, the Sims, and The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
You will report into the Lead Designer for the studio.
As a Level Designer, you will create exciting and fun levels for a new mobile role-playing game.
- Create levels within the universe of an IP, following IP guidelines
- Establish a variety of level mechanics, including exploration and puzzles.
- Craft level templates that can be used to create hundreds of unique levels
- Work with the art team to translate greybox levels into fully-realized, immersive experiences
Required Skills/Personal Requirements
- 5+ years of mobile level design experience
- Experience designing levels for RPGs (mobile RPGs preferred)
- Experience in Unity required, specifically around creating levels
- Grasp of level pacing in mobile games
- You will have a deep sense of narrative design
- Experience with combat design