This job might no longer be available.
Senior Level Designer
Redwood City California United States
13 days ago
At EA, we’re searching for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the #1 mobile gaming company. Our teams are building on the success of titles such as Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, FIFA Mobile, Madden Mobile, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, the Sims, and The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
You will report into the Lead Designer for the studio.
As a Level Designer, you will create exciting and fun levels for a new mobile role-playing game.
- Create levels within the universe of an IP, following IP guidelines
- Establish a variety of level mechanics, including exploration and puzzles.
- Craft level templates that can be used to create hundreds of unique levels
- Work with the art team to translate greybox levels into fully-realized, immersive experiences
Required Skills/Personal Requirements
- 5+ years of mobile level design experience
- Experience designing levels for RPGs (mobile RPGs preferred)
- Experience in Unity required, specifically around creating levels
- Grasp of level pacing in mobile games
- You will have a deep sense of narrative design
- Experience with combat design