Senior Level Designer (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
15 days ago
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and lead designers to bring innovative ideas to all aspects of game design
- Design and implement areas of the game,
- Actively participate and / or lead design-specific discussions regarding design reviews and design issues
- Conceptualize, design, script, direct and create game levels
- Create design documentation based on the direction of the Creative Director and lead designers
- Work closely with the GD & Tech team to ensure the relevance of layouts with existing systems
- Work in close collaboration with the Art team to design balanced, readable environments that serve the player experience
- Validate the playability of the environment with testers, Artists and Gameplay Programmers
- Intervene on transversal missions and be a driving force within the team
- With recognised degree qualification in video game level design, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in Level Design, ideally on PVP and AAA games.
- You have a good ability to illustrate your intentions.
- You are creative, analytical, autonomous and rigorous
- Your level of English is good.
- You are passionate about creating video games and you have a very good video game culture.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.