Senior Level Designer(AR\VR)- Design /Technical Art/Animation
3 months ago
The position is with Realworld one. You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time Senior Level Designer (VR/AR) to join our dedicated team in India. We need your expertise in assembling experiences for our clients by bringing together art, animation, effects, sounds and functionality as well as making sure that our performance requirements and deadlines are met. We believe that VR and AR are the future of scientific research and education and would like you to be a part of our team.
- Understand and implement the desired VR/AR experiences using our core framework inside Unreal Engine 4
- Integrate content from all departments into our VR/AR experiences
- Collaborate closely with our artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Participate in the design phase to prevent design flaws early on and to overall improve our VR/AR experiences
- Recognize opportunities to improve our application or general workflows, and seek to make these changes.
- Understanding the team requirements and capability to work with other companions to meet their project deadline.
- A minimum of three years of game industry experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Art/Animation or a similar discipline
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation in English
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient leadership quality.
- candidate should have versatile ability to work as a senior.
- Level editing and scripting tools, ideally inside Unreal Engine
- Cinematic tools like Unreal Engine Sequencer
- Animation and/or modelling in any 3D content creation software
- Unreal Material Editor / any shader language (HLSL/CG/ShaderLab)
- Visual effects using Cascade/Niagara.
- VR and/or AR experience as a developer or user.
- The candidate must have the willingness to travel.
- You will work with the latest technologies and collaborate closely with our international developers.
- Relocate to Bangalore, India.
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to Realworld one.