Senior Legal Counsel
12 days ago
Application deadline: 27 June 2021
We are looking for a senior legal counsel to join Rovio’s team of seasoned legal professionals. You are an experienced and technology savvy legal professional with a curious mind for learning and the ability to think on your feet. You are comfortable advising senior leadership and operating independently with limited supervision. In your heart of hearts you are more of a generalist than strictly a subject matter specialist. If you are ready to embark on an adventure to the world of mobile games and entertainment, you may be the one we are looking for!
- Advising senior management and other internal stakeholders on legal matters across the breadth of Rovio´s businesses, including game development and publishing, content licensing, brand collaborations, sourcing, M&A activities and marketing.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating agreements with Rovio’s partners and vendors.
- Staying current with regulatory developments affecting the games industry and addressing them together with internal stakeholders.
- Managing legal risks by creating policies and procedures.
- Training internal stakeholders in legal matters.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Graduate degree in law.
- Substantial experience with technology or entertainment law.
- Ability to communicate and work in teams effectively.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English.
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Understanding of the mobile games business.
- Experience in M&A.
- Familiarity with data protection and intellectual property law.
- Written and oral proficiency in Finnish.
- Experience in managing external advisors.
- Genuine interest in mobile and other games.
Please send us your application by 27 June 2021. If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you soon!