Senior/Lead UI Artist - Unannounced Project
27 days ago
Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Senior/Lead UI Artist to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior/Lead UI Artist with experience in the mobile gaming space. Our project is ambitious and you will be one of the senior positions working in building up the whole new game world. Working closely with the Art Director, designers and artists, you will be responsible of making eye-catching UI artwork and UI animations for our massive project.
Your day-to-day as a Senior/Lead UI Artist
- Working closely with the Art Director and making UI assets
- Working with other leads to make better plans for UI art progression
- Mentoring other UI artists to improve their quality of work
- Overseeing UI art progression and reporting to the Art Director
- Communicating with the UX and game designers to clearly deliver the UI art tasks
- 7+ years of game industry experience with at least 3 shipped titles
- Experience in making UI art for PC games
- Being a mentor and for multiple UI artists
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Unity 3D
- Experience designing clean artworks for icons, buttons and panels
- Clear idea and knowledge of UI animation with tweens and Unity animation
- Good understanding of shape language and color theory
- Clear communication and presentation skills
Good to have
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.