Senior/Lead, Computer Vision Software Engineer
9 days ago
You will work on creating ground truth data tools for all computer vision teams at Magic Leap. To achieve this you will work with high precision external systems including LIDAR scanners, motion capture systems, robots, and software for 3D modeling/rendering. You will work within the Perception Products team to deliver novel ground truth tools to enable the next generation of spatial computing.
- Provide leadership for research and development efforts within the ground truth tools team
- Design experiments, analyze data sets, and validate solutions for new problems
- Work with ground truth systems and data, especially LIDAR and point cloud data
- Develop algorithms and implement SW components for data capture and processing.
- Work on processing ground truth datasets to extract and expose features within the dataset.
- Experience writing maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality modules
- 5-8+ years of development experience in C/C++ and/or Python, within an industrial environment
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with Point clouds or LIDAR data.
- Solid understanding of computer vision concepts and best practices in the field.
- 5+ years of experience working in the Linux environment.
- Experience with non-linear optimization methods and programming libraries
- Experience with deep learning (i.e. image-to-image translation) is a plus
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes cloud based processing.
- Experience with calibration between point clouds and camera-based systems
- Experience with computational geometry concepts
- Experience creating deep learning datasets for computer vision problems.
- M.S. in CS, ECE or related fields. Ph.D. preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.