17 days ago
- Develop a tablet app in React Native
- Work with a vendor to send commands via a local network to a robotics control system
- Work with local producer in Seoul, and tech lead in the United States
- Develop local socket server program to communicate between tablet app and PC app.
- Perform bug and memory testing
- Assist with on-site installation and testing
- 8+ years of professional software engineering for interactive experiences required
- Experience with on-site activations
- Strong software development understanding
- Experience with developing iOS apps using React Native
- Very strong English proficiency
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Experience with setting up LANs
- Experience working with collaborators in the United States
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then we look forward to your application.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across multiple media channels and platforms. We are trusted specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class VFX and video production for the Advertising and Brand Experience industries. We are a vibrant network of talented Artists, Producers, Directors and Creative Technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangalore.
We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.