Senior Insider Threat Engineer
1 day ago
Job Title:Senior Insider Threat Engineer
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This position in for the European space.
Activision, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a passionate Insider Threat Engineer to join our Activision Blizzard King (ABK) Investigations & Forensics Team (IFT). This position requires performing Information Security-related investigations and forensics. Providing investigative services, consulting, and coordinating with security incidents. Review activity logs and digital evidence to determine if an incident has occurred. Identifying, collecting, processing, analyzing and managing evidence lifecycle, conducting computer forensics, including media and hard drive analysis. Produces and maintains IFT policies, processes, oversees work results, and provides formal training. Serve as a technical resource for Information Security team members. Participates with Information Security and company functions. Provide logs, reports, updates and other requested information pertaining to IFT-related activities.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes some of the following responsibilities:
· Provide technical leadership and decision making for Insider Threat and IFT
· Communicate ideas effectively and concisely
· Identify gaps in our processes and documentation and write new processes
· Help drive new projects, product implementations configuration reviews
· Prepare IFT and related threat reports with findings and recommendations
· Evaluate choices of tools for Insider Threat and IFT
· Track and evaluate changes in the threat landscape,
· Act as an advocate for security and the team in all tasks for ABK
· Extensive work experience involving Information Security Investigations/Forensics
· Experienced using off the shelf and customizable investigations/forensics tools
· Strong technical knowledge regarding Windows, Apple and Linux operating systems,
· In-depth knowledge of Information Security investigations/forensics
· Ability to work under stress in emergencies with flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously.
· Communicate highly complex technical information clearly to different audiences.
· Manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
· Learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
· Strong interpersonal skills who can interface with a broad range of people and roles
· Adapt to new trends and industry changes specific to Internal/external threats
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
· Background in law enforcement focused on IT investigations and forensics
· Experience with scripting and programming
· Relevant certifications, GCFA, CISSP, EnCE, CISA, GCFE, GCIH, CEH
· OSINT knowledge and current tools
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.