Senior Information Security Engineer
11 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer, to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games’ information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, the candidate will help with the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise.
In this role, you will
- Serve as primary support for Incident Response activities
- Perform daily, weekly review of malware activity and engage in virus response activities as part of our Malware Defense program.
- Help scan for, track and remediate vulnerabilities in our Enterprise as part of our Vulnerability Management program.
- Help maintain our SIEM including the tier1 triage and tuning of alerts and rule generation.
- Provide project support for key security projects as needed
- Help with automation of Security Operations tasks
- Help field and work security tickets in our helpdesk system
- Help review, edit and update Security Standards, Best Practices Guides and/or Daily Run Documents.
- Assist in the development, processing, and delivery of security related metric reports.
What we're looking for
- Basic knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
- Hands on Security Operations experience dealing with events and incidents
- Hands on Vulnerability Management experience with Nexpose, Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Hands on SIEM experience with Splunk, Arcsight, LogRhythm, etc
- General knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating Systems and networking
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with Google Apps
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
- Ability to work an on-call as needed
If you’d like to be part of the future of the award winning Unreal Engine, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.