Senior Influencer Relations Manager (UK)
16 days ago
Under the Director of Influencer Relations, in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, the Senior Influencer Relations Manager (UK) will develop and drive influencer marketing across the Square Enix product portfolio, which includes the blockbuster brands Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Tomb Raider, among others. As part of the Global Influencer Relations team, this person will play a pivotal role in identifying and implementing influencer marketing strategies and tactics for key product and campaign launches and will be responsible for ensuring global content guidelines are executed in all resulting content.
- Possess strong relationships with gaming influencers and have a proven ability to grow that network on an ongoing basis
- Craft and execute winning strategies and go-to-market plans for Square Enix’s product portfolio (earned)
- Collaborate with marketing and PR teams to ensure that influencer activities align with and complement overall campaign plans
- Provide regional marketing leads with paid influencer program recommendations
- Manage content creation, giveaways and promotional activities with influencers and ensure that all legal and governmental guidelines are followed
- Develop campaign KPIs, reports and post-mortems for all influencer partnerships
- Work cross functionally with marketing, PR and social to drive influencer activation traffic to the brand sites. Analyze ROI and publish recap reports.
- Stay on top of industry and competitive campaigns and trends, identify innovate ROI positive opportunities for the Global Influencer Relations team.
- North American and European Influencer Managers
- UK marketing and PR leads
- Corporate and brand social media managers
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university
- 7+ years of influencer marketing experience in the videogame industry. Both in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the earned and paid influencer landscape
- Knowledgeable about governmental/ regulatory requirements and challenges
- Experience using influencer marketing to amplify brand efforts as part of holistic marketing campaigns
- Established track record of forming successful influencer partnerships that contributed to brand growth
- Experience working directly with brand and territory teams, with a clear understanding of evolving online marketing techniques
- Sensitivity to content creator and brand schedules and the ability to balance needs on both sides
- Significant experience and knowledge of how content creators work and proven track record of high-quality results
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively amongst a diverse number of stakeholders.
- Highly organized, detail and results-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, personable, and influential communicator and presenter.
- Positive attitude and ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines.
- Must be adept at thinking strategically and creatively.
- Strong analytical, creative, and written communication skills.
- An ability to establish and evaluate core-marketing KPIs.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly in the context of budget and project management.
- Expert in Google Docs, and Microsoft office software (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.