Senior Incident Response Analyst
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Incident Response Analyst
SummaryBig Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
Are you interested in working with cloud technology? You will work within a diverse and inclusive group who is responsible for proactively monitoring and improving various applications and systems. This role is on a team that sits inside the Big Fish Central Tech Department which is comprised of IT and Engineering teams that support the company and games studios and will allow you to make improvements and innovate as you learn innovative technologies.
- Monitor technical operations
- Utilize best in class technology
- Manage various communication streams including stakeholder communications
- Follow processes to solve the issue at hand
- Interpret systems, applications and analyze then report all events and anomalies
- Support escalated incidents and act as a member of the incident management lifecycle
- Facilitate Post-Mortem initiatives actively working with the org to improve quality
- Create a feedback loop process and continuously share input
- Maintain and continuously update relevant procedures for response
- Shift work; 10hours (morning, evening, night)
- Wanting to work within a dynamic team
- Interested in venturing into cloud technology
- Flexible and have a desire to be a part of something new and exciting
- Ambitious and focused on continuously making something operate better than yesterday
- Enthusiastic and able to work on difficult challenges and be results driven
- Someone who likes to document work and share processes with the team
- Excited to learn about innovative technologies with a focus on quality and sharing learnings with others
You will need to have
- Work experience with large-scale, distributed systems
- Broad knowledge of industry standard software tools, techniques, and practices
- Previous experience working with public clouds or on-premises solutions
- A positive attitude with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels of the organization
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationSeattle, WA, US
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.