This job might no longer be available.
Senior IT Support Lead
27 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
As the Sr IT Support Lead, you will help develop a team and culture focused on setting and meeting high expectations, responsive and resolution service level agreements, and achieving metrics that deliver best-in-class support services worldwide. Cultural fit is a must, as you will need to be self-motivated, be a critical problem solver and have amazing communication skills with a focus on delivering outstanding end-user experiences.
In this role, you will
- For this specific role, provide leadership to the IT Support Leads and individuals in the North American regions, defining team goals and supporting team performance
- Help drive the strategy and roadmaps for support services, service desk, and desktop support
- Manage high-performance teams to deliver a quality set of coordinated global services with alignment to standard processes, tools, and service levels
- Participate in the Support Leadership team to identifying and implementing industry-aligned metrics, measure and monitor through reporting, and seek opportunities to continuously improve service levels and customer experience
- Effectively engages the Senior IT Leadership Team to collaborate on strategic projects and operational alignment with IT engineering, infrastructure, business and InfoSec teams
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of total experience with 5+ in a leadership position
- Experience working in an IT leadership position as a people manager over IT support functions
- Ability to coach and mentor a team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities
- Capacity to lead by example and develop strong personnel performance goals
- Skilled at managing outsourcing partnerships and streamlining Service Desk functions
- Proven track record of developing, managing to and reporting on SLAs
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you'd like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
California Base Pay Range
$167,400 — $267,800 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.