Senior IT Solutions Lead – Employee Experience
22 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
SIE is on a journey to transform employee experience. As part of this objective, we have an amazing opportunity for a senior IT role in the People Technology and Services team. This role will work with IT leadership, Employee Experience program owners and stakeholders to analyze, design, deliver and maintain IT solutions/capabilities for the Employee Experience platform.
- In this role, you will serve as a strong IT Thought Partner to the business to convert the business needs into designs through architecture standard methodologies, principles and process excellence.
- Build strong partnership within IT and other technology teams to engage and mobilize cross functional teams from ideation to successful solution delivery
- Manage interdependencies between systems across multiple domains and provide feasible recommendations with a deep understanding of UX implications
- Manage Employee Experience Platform technology roadmap and backlog in close partnership with the People Team; advise business and technology partners in defining priorities, key initiatives, and organizational alignment.
- Implement and complete backlog items as needed
- Partner closely with Technical Program Manager on change request approvals for projects across multiple domains
- Evaluate technology and business changes for privacy and information security policy impacts.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience implementing IT solutions
- Hands on configuration experience of ServiceNow HRSD platform required, and overall ServiceNow platform experience preferred
- Experience in enabling integration with multiple business applications and ServiceNow HRSD platform
- Basic understanding of business applications/systems (such as Workday, SAP), collaboration tools (such as M365, Slack), identify management/SSO tools (such as Okta) required
- Experience working in a complex global environment preferred
- Proven expertise in framing complex, ambiguous issues and effectively engaging/mobilizing a diverse group of customers to deliver a solution
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$142,600 — $214,000 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.