This job might no longer be available.
Supervisor, IT Support
6 days ago
Job Title:Supervisor, IT Support
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled Supervisor, IT Support. The Supervisor, IT Support are the first line of support for all IT-related issues. Job duties would include building, configuring, deploying, monitoring, modifying, and repairing local and remote computers. The Supervisor, IT Support would be the escalation point for desktop support related issues and to assist with monitoring the team’s day-to-day duties. An ideal candidate would have experience working in a corporate IT environment, knowledge of running small scale projects, expertise in PC, Apple, and their operating systems, troubleshooting networking issues and have exceptional customer service skills.
Additionally, we seek a candidate that is a highly organized individual passionate about delivering flawless experiences for our users. Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, and strong ability to adapt to shifting priorities are critical. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
· Oversee and assist in daily operations with ticket and user escalations from Desktop specialist staff
· Lead, manage and execute small team projects.
· Provide epic-level support to end users on a variety of IT desktop & IT operational related issues, as well as support our C-level executives with VIP support
· Identify, research, and resolve highly technical problems
· Respond to calls, email, and business requests for technical support
· Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
· Asset and stockroom management for all end user hardware
· Work with applicable ticketing or work tracking systems such as JIRA, Confluence, or Service-Now
· Install and maintain Windows and Mac operating systems
· Troubleshoot various types of PC, laptop, or tablet type hardware and software
· Integrate new technologies to improve efficiency for IT & our end-users
· Manage and support our onsite Tech-Bar
· Assign, oversee and collaborate to support our new hire IT onboarding needs
· Support in training and documenting processes or knowledge articles
· Excellent customer service & customer focus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate and present complex issues and analyses in an effective manner
· Excellent organization and time-management skills
· Providing efficient and timely first and second level desktop support for users
· Advanced knowledge in PC hardware (ability to build, diagnose, and repair computers, strong troubleshooting skills)
· Advanced knowledge of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting current versions of Windows and OSX
· Advanced knowledge of Windows & device imaging creation and deployment
· Knowledge supporting a variety of software (Adobe CC, Microsoft Office 365, Cisco Global Protect , System Drivers)
· Knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting Apple iPhone/iPad and Android OS devices
· Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
· Knowledge of collaboration tools such as video and conferencing equipment & audio video devices
· 5 years’ minimum experience in Corporate IT Operations, that required troubleshooting, customer service, and communication to a variety of end users, including leadership
· 2 years minimum experience in managing hardware assets and stock flows
· Experience in supporting environments of a minimum 3,000 – 5,000 end users
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Experience in ITIL framework
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Self-motivated and goal driven, with the ability to multitask and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Strong sense of urgency and understanding of business needs
· Works well under pressure
· Ability to lift, move, carry a minimum of up to 50 pounds
· Have a passion for gaming & technology
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $26.83 - $49.63 Hourly. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.