Senior IT Administrator
1 month ago
SENIOR IT ADMINISTRATOR
Please apply with your English resume
Location: Sao Paolo, Brazil
The IT Systems Administrator is part of a team of global IT Support specialists and be responsible for the administration and maintenance of all corporate servers, network infrastructure, and desktop systems at regional site of Pole To Win International (PTWI). The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of PTWI’s Active Directory domains, Windows, Mac and Linux Servers, Network Systems and Infrastructure, PC and Mac desktops, mobile devices, and IT Operations at the locale. The candidate will work within the globally dispersed Global Technology & Information Security team and report to the regional Manager of Information Technology.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with technology in Software QA environments, and have solid knowledge of Information Security practices and methodologies as they apply to ISO27001 and PCI-DSS.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and monitor corporate computing environment including but not limited to:
- Active Directory Service
- Network Routers, Switches, Security Appliances, and Wireless Access Points
- Office 365 setup and administration
- Meraki Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- User Account Administration
- Data integrity and backup
- E-mail and Content filtering systems
- Windows/Apple/Linux Servers and Desktops, mobile devices and game consoles
- IT Asset Inventory
- Management of the Office 365 environment including Office, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- As a team with other IT staff members, provide 24x7 support coverage for all workstations and servers at the regional site. Participate in 24x7 on call rotation schedule.
- Knowledge of network routing and redundancy principles and practices in a multilayer network.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting IPSec site-to-site VPN tunnels using Cisco ASA.
- Ensure Information Security controls are implemented and adhered to. Assist other members of the IT Staff and Executive Management team with all Information Security reporting and audit initiatives.
- Produce regular reports for systems utilization and up-time.
- Support objectives of the Global Technology and Information Security department.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodation, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions.
- Candidate must be hands-on with IT Administrator tasks, this is not a people manager position
- 5-8 years’ experience in QA/Technical Support/Contact Center environment. Active Directory and Office 365 experience preferred.
- Windows server administration experience including configuration and management of federated Active Directory and Azure, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP and PKI.
- 5-8 years’ experience with Cisco network switches and security appliances, network infrastructure and cable plant management, CCNA/MCSE certifications preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience with Windows, VMWare, Mac and Linux servers
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Networking (Structured cabling, patching and Cisco configuration)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS, requirements, and experience working through the compliance process.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and organization skills required.
- Strong and effective team communication and problem-solving skills within a globally dispersed organization and able to work with minimal supervision, need to be self-driven.
- B.S. CS, EE or related technical degree. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to lift upto 50 lbs.
- Competitive salary with performance base incentives
- Fulltime and permanent position
- Comprehensive Group Insurance coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Growth opportunities
Who we are
PTW is a global services company that collaborates with video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE and Orange Rock. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.