Senior IAM Engineer, Sailpoint
9 days ago
Job Title:Senior IAM Engineer, Sailpoint
Activision Blizzard King plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
At ABK we aim to deliver the best user experience and business driven processes to manage our identity data, and the authentication and authorization experience for our users. You’ll be joining a highly technical team who are charged with a mission to design and build an IAM program that provides identity and access services across the breadth of the enterprise.
Placing identity at the center of the security decision making process, you’ll have the opportunity to work on critical pivotal initiatives for our enterprise and get to implement and work with innovative technologies in the space. The ideal candidate will already have extensive experience working as an IAM engineer in a fast-paced technology environment, preferably within an information/cyber security function.
Specifically, your role will include:
- Developing SailPoint IIQ policies and configuring rules to detect policy violations.
- Configuring SailPoint connectors, custom connectors, custom rules, workflow configurations and third-party integrations.
- Facilitating enhancements to RBAC, role mining, LCM, and Entitlement management.
- Consulting with business unit representatives and Principal IAM Architect to define and develop complex workflows that align with security policy.
- Executing and developing Aggregation, Workflows, Tasks, Rules and Roles, and Quicklinks.
- Developing and executing test cases and plans for SailPoint enhancements.
- Following and improving our iterative development practices to ensure the future sustainability of our platforms.
- Helping our IT team troubleshoot user issues and providing accurate documentation.
Skills to create thrills:
- Good understanding of IAM best practices and implementations.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in a simplified and concise manner.
- Experience with SSB (Service Standard Build) processes for SailPoint customizations.
- Experience with BeanShell, PowerShell, Java, XML, SQL, LDAP, REST APIs, SCIM.
- Experience working with systems integration projects.
Tasty bonus skills:
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Basic understanding of Zero Trust access models
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $101,000.00 - $186,754.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.