This job might no longer be available.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
17 days ago
Are you someone who embraces the managed uncertainty that comes with growth? Reporting to our Director, HR Business Partnerships for Global Business Functions, we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to partner with our growing Create team! Our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization as a strategic business partner. You will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is results-oriented and oriented to achieving phenomenal things!
What you’ll be doing
- Be a trusted and strategic partner to the Create team, driving strategy and aligning strategic objectives with upper senior management.
- Drive people & operational plans for the organizations that you partner with, working in partnership with key partners (Finance, People Operations, Recruiting, Legal and COEs).
- You will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is fast paced, dynamic and oriented to achieving great things.
- Act as a strategic partner to senior leadership in aligning the people strategy with the business strategy through talent support, organizational planning, org reviews, etc.
- Provide expertise and mentor senior leadership on people management best practices, i.e. organizational design, talent assessment, total comp & recognition, promotions panels and retention strategies, leadership team's effectiveness etc
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a strategic HR role, working directly with senior level management, preferably having partnered with high-growth engineering and product organizations before
- Strategic planning (experience with all associated processes - workforce planning, business planning, etc.) and organizational design
- Strong mentor, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and a proven ability to influence others
- Ability to communicate effectively and assertively and adapt to different communication styles
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.