Senior HR Project Manager (W/M/NB)
13 days ago
What you will do
Acting as the right hand of the VP HR International Studios, you will play a significant role in bringing efficient solutions to Top Management and HR Partners all around the globe to achieve a top-notch employee experience.
In this role, you can expect to be exposed to a variety of HR topics related to our worldwide studios, ranging from HR Strategy, Talent Management, to HR analytics or Rewards strategy.
In close collaboration with all the HR centers of excellence and the global network of HRBPs and HRDs in studios.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Leading specific strategic HR projects within the scope of our 30 studios worldwide and +15 000 talents;
- Identifying and understanding strategic studios HR priorities;
- Advising and contributing to bring solutions and action plans adapted to their local needs;
- Actively participating to the current transformation of Production studios and HR function;
- Supporting and following up the performance and development cycle for Top managers;
- Actively contributing to the HR targeted processes given to studios’ leadership teams;
- Setting up specific studios HR best practices, guidelines, and inspirational sharing moments.
Our ideal candidate
· Significant experience in HR (HRBP, HR PM etc) or Consulting in an international environment;
· You are energetic and easily take a step back;
· You are recognized for your great communication and interpersonal skills (listening, coaching in particular);
· You are well versed on project management and change management;
· You are capable of both tackling high level as well as very hands-on topics;
· You’re comfortable with data/ tools and designing impactful presentations as well as proficient on Excel;
· Your English is impeccable (both written and verbal) .
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft International Production HQ is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Senior HR Project Manager (W/M/NB)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.