Senior HR Process Improvement Engineer
Brighton, United Kingdom
14 days ago
At Unity we consider continuous investment in process improvement and technology is essential to delivering a great employee experience of finding it easy to work here. As our first dedicated HR process engineer you will lead designing the HR business processes for the People Operations Team to ensure that we have simple efficient processes that work globally with clearly defined tasks and owners that are able to scale as we grow.
This a senior role that will be essential to our continued future success. This role offers the scope for you to make a huge impact on the way we work, we want you to be forward thinking and solution focused, with the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical delivery. While this role doesn’t directly manage anyone, you do need to have great people skills to allow you to work across our teams, consulting with others to listen to them to align on the best solutions to rethink existing processes and challenge the status quo to deliver innovative impactful lasting improvements on a global scale.
Reporting into the Director of People Operations you will be joining a Global Team of 40+ HR Professionals supporting employees across 18 countries.
- Review, map out and document our processes to identify opportunities for process enhancements and with this knowledge be accountable to scope, plan and drive process improvements and enhancements from inception to launch
- Create strong relationships with all stakeholder groups to ensure you can effectively partner to achieve targeted results, and hitting key milestones to deliver the best results for us
- Communicate effectively to keep all stakeholders updated and to ensure the team goes on the transformation journey with you
- Continuously listening to their feedback to iterate business processes
- Partner with teams outside of HR to align priorities and coordinate successful execution on all project tasks and deliverables
- Partner with Team Leads to prioritizing what improvements need to be made and delivering to agreed project milestones
- Partner with teams outside of HR to leverage their skills and experience to ensure best for us solutions are identified and implemented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience of working with a major HRIS system such as Workday
- Significant experience of driving HR Process improvement within a global organisation. Lean Six Sigma Certification, or similar methodology, strongly preferred
- Proven experience of handling confidential information appropriately
- Empowered self-starter capable of taking the initiative and working with minimal direction
- Passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you, we solve for their experience, not ours
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches, we don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones
- You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
- Experience working with colleagues from many different cultures across international offices
- Ability to ensure that not only you deliver on your own work but can also drive results by supporting others in delivering on their roles and responsibilities
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.