Senior HR Operations Partner
10 days ago
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players.
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends , Teamfight Tactics , and Legends of Runeterra . We’re also building teams for V ALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in.
As a Senior HR Operations Partner, you will be working closely with our HKSG People team to oversee and take ownership of all our core people operations activities. You’ll be the conduit between our internal teams, Managers and Rioters to ensure a seamless experience to all Rioters in our Studio. You will be strengthening the overall people experience throughout all the lifecycles from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between!
As part of the Hong Kong & Singapore Studio People Team, you will join a small but impactful team of passionate Rioters who strive to create one of the best work environments there is, and make a career in our studio a unique moment in a Rioter’s life. You will be at the vanguard of our People team, ensuring Rioters receive exceptional day to day support.
- Partnering with our People team, you will own and standardise all of our backend activities such as the administration of Rioters documentations, contracts, and assists in payroll processing to ensure we always keep documentations up to date and consistently act in accordance with local labor laws
- Own our internal employee systems and work closely with our teams in LA to maintain highly accurate and consistent information
- You will partner with our People Programs team to support providing best in class benefits and engagement experiences for all Rioters in the studio
- You will help the HRBP team build robust and consistent guidelines throughout the studio. You will help bridge the gap, use your unparalleled knowledge of the local ecosystem to ensure we are always consistent and fair, supporting people throughout the employee lifecycle
- You will partner with our Talent Acquisition team to support relocating Rioters from all around the world to join our studio and provide an exceptional People focused experience
- You will handle sensitive personal Rioters & Candidates documentation with high integrity
- Partner with the People team on wider initiatives related to candidate management, employer branding, employee engagement, local and regional partnerships, engagement activities and social events for Rioters across the studio
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in a People Operations, HR Operations, or HR generalist roles ideally in a fast-paced and high performing environment.
- You have experience with the legal ecosystem in Singapore, you have been involved in all legal aspects of recruitment & employee experience, and you can confidently advise our team on compliance matters
- Strong experience in change management, stakeholder management and problem solving
- You’re sociable, efficient, responsive & you are able to prioritize effectively in a high volume environment
- Experience using Workday
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us that you take play seriously.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.