Senior HR Generalist
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
14 days ago
The HR Generalist role is responsible for providing administration and operational support to all areas of the HR function. You will be responsible for coordinating the corporate induction programme, administering all HR & WHS activities and supporting the recruitment process.
What will you do
- Administrating HR processes and managing the day to day HR enquiries
- Experience participating in the recruitment process
- Coordinating inductions and on boarding for new hires
- Preparing contracts and other HR correspondence
- Collating offer letters and contracts
- Assisting with implementation of best practice HR Admin processes and procedures
- Responding to ad-hoc queries from colleagues and managers
- Administrative support including updating HRMS system
- Updating & maintaining HR policies
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years HR administration experience supporting a HR team
- An understanding of Fair Work Act, Work Cover and employment legislation
- Working knowledge of WHS legislation
- Experience with HR systems
- Strong administration skills
- HR/IR qualifications preferable
- Great computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- Experience within the IT industry would be valuable but not essential.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!