Senior HR Generalist
13 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Senior HR Generalist to work with the HR Operations Team Lead in order to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the Senior HR Generalist will include aligning staff to business objectives, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee training and development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, maintaining staff relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
In accordance with the Keywords Leadership Principles, expectations for the role are promoting positive employee relations and ensure compliance with the local labour law, understanding and supporting the accomplishment of business priorities, building credible relationships with all stakeholders. Therefore the main duties of the role will be the following:
Raise the game:
- Administer human resources policies and programs, balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs.
- Apply Company and HR Strategy developing and delivering training and development projects
- Identify training needs
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Oversee recruitment needs supporting the Regional team with employer branding activities in Italy
- Support the HR Operations Team Lead in the day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Preparation of legal documents (employment contracts, salary amendment letters, bonus letters etc.)
- Apply HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration
- Administering payroll working with the external payroll agency
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
Power of partnership:
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Serve as an HR point of contact with employees.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure all processes run smoothly.
- Works with other HR team members and other departments to complete projects and assignments throughout the year.
- Onboard and integrate new employee into the Studio according to Keywords culture and policies.
- Work on special projects with the South European HR team.
Trust through transparency:
- Builds strong relationships across entities to foster communication and transparency.
- Create surveys and questionnaires to find out employees’ pain points and work closely with HR leadership to come up with solutions.
- Plans and coordinates community involvement programs, employee recognition programs, etc.
Embrace an open world:
- Support the implementation of Diversity and Inclusion programs.
- Support projects with the goal to keep high the sense of belonging.
The ideal candidate for this role should have: a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR.
- Degree in Economics, Psychology, or another relevant degree
- At least 6 years’ experience as HR in multinational companies
- Proven experience in training and development projects in multinational companies
- Good understanding of business functions
- Advanced knowledge of local employment law (Italy) is compulsory
- Italian mother tongue
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Office (Excel in particular)
- Must be a team player
- Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and builds trust with others
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities
- Confident working closely with all levels of organization, being approachable and able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature and goal-oriented approach
Hybrid working model
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.