Senior HR Generalist
24 days ago
We are seeking a dedicated Senior HR Generalist to join our recently established Boston office and contribute to the creation of a conducive environment for our diverse and skilled team to thrive. If you are committed to upholding the highest HR standards, possess a proactive and well-organised approach, and derive satisfaction from engaging with a diverse array of individuals, we welcome you to submit your resume.
- Supporting the studio leadership with establishing effective HR processes and also with matters related to people management.
- Engaging in global HR initiatives that require coordination across different regions and locations.
- Providing full-cycle recruitment processes for our North America offices.
- Coordinating recruitment and EB campaigns and acting as a representative of the studio at job fairs and other public events.
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the organisation.
- Ensuring effective compensation & benefits practices, managing documentation flow (agreements, requests, etc.).
- Keeping up-to-date with the local HR laws and regulations.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and company standards.
- Close collaboration with the HR teams in Europe.
- Processing Payroll in collaboration with the finance / accounting team.
- Collaborating with Europe based Training Team on developing an North American approach to identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Manager/Generalist/HRP and Recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, federal and state employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and strong organisational skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a steady aim to apply the best practices.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
- Experience working with ADP HR/Payroll Software.
Nice to have
- Passion for video games.
- Professional experience gained in the gaming or technology industry.
- Good understanding of the specifics of the North American gamedev market.
- Working knowledge of Canadian HR laws and best practices.
- Displayed commitment to continuous professional growth through pursuit of industry certifications like SPHR or similar.
- Experience gained working in a international setting and collaborating with teams across different locations, time zones and cultural backgrounds.
- Comprehensive Medical Package Fully Paid By The Company
- 401(k) Plan With Generous Company Match Percentage
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Office Perks
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.