Senior HR Generalist
11 days ago
The role of the Senior HR Generalist is to provide comprehensive human resources support to the organization. This role requires a deep understanding of HR functions, compliance regulations, and strategic HR practices.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Advise on HR-related matters, such as onboarding, employee relations, and compliance etc.
- Develop, update and enforce HR policies and procedures.
- Provides senior level support in functional areas of Human Resources including but not limited to employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training and projects
- Manage HR administrative duties, such as preparing documentation, maintaining employee records, managing HRIS systems, and processing payroll and benefits.
- Support employee engagement initiatives, such as organizing company events and activities.
- Initiate, lead and participate in various HR related projects
- Support the HR department in implementing and developing existing tool and processes.
- Participate to office management related tasks
What we need:
Has experience of:
- 4+ years of experience working in a professional HR environment and demonstrating progressive growth in scope and responsibility.
- Delivering core HR processes across all employee life cycle activities, including, but not limited, onboarding, promotion, internal move, contract extension, employee data changes, offboarding, HRIS administration and document organisation.
- Administrating employment benefits, sickness, and leaves.
- Providing detailed and correct information to stakeholders in time.
- Understanding of labour law and GDPR requirements. : HR regulations and compliance requirements, including country specific labour law, and other relevant laws (experience supporting European regulations is a plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrating strategic thinking capability in designing and implementing strong employee life cycle processes that aligns with company policies and GDPR and labour law requirements.
Be skilled at:
- Communicating with confidence in a professional way with respect and empathy.
- Proactively thinking for process and data quality improvements.
- Using HRIS systems, payroll systems, and other relevant software tools.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent cooperation skills team orientation and flexibility required
- Ability to adapt and explain process changes to the team, department, employees, and stakeholders.
- Committed to care and treat everyone with respect
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively. We are all accountable for each other’s work and success.
- Organised, detail-oriented, data-driven, and solution-focused.
- Excited and motivated to join a fast-growing company
- Proficient in English both writing and speaking
What We Offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An autonomous job within a professional and informally organized company
- A competitive salary
- A lot of room for personal development and taking responsibility
- Travel expenses allowance and/or work-from-home allowance
- Possibility to work hybrid/onsite