Senior HR Business Partner
7 days ago
The HR Business Partner plays a dynamic role in providing supervision and support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR topics. You will be assigned to a game project partnering with our creative developers and HR team members.
You will report into the Lead HRBP in this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Partnering with Project leaders and managers to provide advisory on people agenda such as Performance Management, Talent Management, Career Development and Succession Planning to build a High-Performance team in a creative environment. Advisory includes coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions.
- Support Project leaders and managers with transition and change management plan on organization structure change
- Partner with HR group such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Experience team, HR Operations, Compensation and Benefits to provide HR solutions to the employees
- Drive and manage HR Solutions, Drives Initiatives, Implements new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations and overall team engagement
- Foster close relationship and engagement with team members to improve work relationships, morale, productivity to build a great place to work through reinforcing & promoting Ubisoft culture, e.g. team health survey, staff appreciation program, team-building events etc
- Collect data from Ubisoft’s survey and databases to analyze trends and metrics to provide solutions
- Nurture employees throughout their career in Ubisoft: onboarding of new hires, administer team assignments and career growth, facilitate appraisals, and exit interviews
- Coach managers to address the day to day functioning of the organization
- Promote HR initiatives across the teams
- At least 7-8 years in a HR experience and 2 years in an HR Business Partner role; ideally, in a tech environment that requires synchronization across various functions and stakeholders of mixed seniority
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Humanities or related disciplines
- Good work ethics and handled confidential information sensitively with integrity
- Familiar in dealing with employee matters and Singapore Employment law and regulation
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
If you are coming from a diverse and fast-paced environment with a personality, you should enjoy working with our colleagues coming from different parts of the world!