This job might no longer be available.
Senior HR Business Partner
2 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Developing & Reward (based in Lisbon, Portugal), who has also the responsibility of leading HR in Miniclip Italy, the Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing highly pragmatic, commercially focused HR business partnership to Leaders and Managers in Genoa. The recruitment, development, involvement and motivation of Miniclippers to do amazing work is the contribution needed to the future success of the business.
Working in partnership with other HR colleagues and key stakeholders from across the business, provide guidance and partnership to line managers in assigned business areas in dealing with the wide range of issues and activities associated with employment; and take responsibility for projects on behalf of the HR team as a whole which are necessary for the effective delivery of the HR strategy. (Projects are generally allocated and agreed once the Strategic Priorities for the next year have been finalised in Q4).
Partnership with the business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your nominated leaders and managers.
- Build an understanding of your customer group, e.g. what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, the impact that they need to have in the business etc.
Like many companies in this sector, the working environment is informal and there is a strong sense of the Miniclip “family”. As the Company continues to grow, sustaining the unique “One Miniclip” culture that employees value and has served the Company so well in progressing to this stage, bringing to life the Vision and Purpose, and embedding the organisational Values into day to day practice will be pivotal . This will require:
- Coaching Managers to ensure that their leadership style is consistent with the culture and employee experience that we want to create.
- Collaborating with the wider HR team to continually review and evolve our employment practice to ensure that the employment experience lives up to our aspirations.
- Use your knowledge of the business areas assigned to this role to identify themes, trends and potential issues early and to suggest HR interventions to address these.
- Act as a role model and ambassador for change initiatives and support your nominated leaders and managers to implement organisation changes.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive recruitment strategy which will enable the delivery of the resourcing plan for the relevant business areas. The strategy will take account of the different types and levels of position that we are hiring for and will address the need to not only fill vacancies but also build a pipeline of talent for future need.
- Partnering with the business throughout the hiring process – helping to define roles, source candidates and interviewing.
- Working with line managers to create and sustain an employment experience that genuinely matches the rhetoric of the recruitment process and is consistent with the Employer Brand.
- Working with line manager to ensure that onboarding is both inspiring and smooth and that new employees can quite simply “hit the ground running” when they join.
Talent Management and Succession
- Talent and succession management; work with your nominated leaders to identify and develop the talent their teams.
- Working with Leaders & Managers to help them to identify the Managers of the future and to support them in building the skills and experience to transition into a leadership role ahead of need
Leader & Manager Excellence
- Collaborating with the Head of Learning and Development and Reward in the development of strong leadership and management capability (both skills and behaviors) within the existing management population through proactive, outcome- oriented, pragmatic advice on tackling issues as they arise, supporting leaders and managers to apply the learnings from formal Leadership development programs into action, and coaching them to develop in role.
Performance Management and Reward
- Coach line Managers to set clear and relevant expectations for the employees in their team and to provide timely, well-evidenced and actionable feedback on performance and progress.
- Collaborate with the Head of L&D and Reward and with the business to ensure that all Reward processes are implement on time and taking account of all of the important parameters (e.g. market pay, internal relativity) to ensure Rewards at Miniclip are fair and consistent with our Reward Philosophy.
- Offer trusted strategic and operational advice to your assigned business areas on HR matters.
- Provide HR support to acquisitions as needed.
- Ensure HR policies and processes are implemented fairly and consistently.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com