Senior HR Administrator
16 days ago
Senior HR Administrator
UK - Hybrid - London office attendance required. Some travel across UK locations.
HR Manager - UK
The Senior HR Administrator will support the UK HR Manager in the full scope of HR tasks to support all UK studios. This includes but is not limited to: supporting performance management and development processes, absence management, talent review, recruitment, HR projects, training, HR reporting, HR compliance, benefits, supporting payroll & personnel administration process and other.
Duties and Responsibilities
Full scope of HR tasks including but not limited to:
- Assist with maintaining HR Policies, Processes, Handbooks and updating them in line with legislative changes.
- Ensure Studio Heads and Employees are updated in company policies and processes.
- Support the HR team in Employee Relations matters – arranging meetings, preparing letters, contracts and taking minutes when required.
- Respond to employee queries on all areas of HR, escalating where appropriate.
- Support hiring, onboarding, off boarding, payroll and personnel administration process, as needed.
- Updating local and corporate HR systems and tools and maintaining the data accuracy.
- Preparing requested reports and analyses.
- Maintain HR Databases, ensuring updates are made in a timely fashion and carrying out regular data cleanses.
- Supporting the UK HR team in maintaining consistent Human Resources administration is followed in all studios; including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave and sickness records etc.
- Maintaining the insurance data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting employee engagement activities in the UK.
- Support studios with Visa allocations and Visa application process.
- CIPD Level 3 or above is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Human Resources Admin role.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of UK ER.
- Experience in supporting the UK visa process is desirable.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to manage competing demands.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Flexible and friendly approach.
- Proficiency in Excel. Vlookups, Pivot tables.
- HRIS and HR Tools savvy
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity.
Skills & Experience Required
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.