Senior Growth Product Manager
16 days ago
Job Title:Senior Growth Product Manager
Welcome to Solid State Studios! We’re a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is the AAA mobile hit Call of Duty: Mobile, which is on track to generate over $1 billion in consumer spending in 2021. We are looking for great talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds who are passionate about their work and share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We’re exceptionally excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
As Senior Growth Product Manager, you are responsible for driving active user growth for Call of Duty: Mobile through non-gameplay product improvements. You will work with analysts and researchers to get a deep understanding of the main drivers behind changes in the number of active users. You’ll use these insights to craft and prioritize non-gameplay strategies and solutions to drive active user growth, such as improving the onboarding experience for new players, optimizing the experience for lapsed players returning to the game, and improving the experience for getting new content onto players’ devices. You’ll partner with our development team at Tencent on implementing and iterating on these solutions. You’ll also help diagnose high-level gameplay factors behind active user trends, and partner with other Product Managers to use these findings to drive improvements in gameplay and live events. You will report to the Director of Product, who leads the CODM product team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years experience in product management or similar roles
- Experience creating new or improved product features that drive business outcomes
- Able to clearly synthesize insights from analysis and research to diagnose root causes of problems
- Strong structured and critical thinking skills, able to craft a clear and well prioritized strategy and roadmap
- Strong analytical abilities, experience with analytical tools like SQL and Tableau preferred
- Experience designing and running A/B tests
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others