Senior Graphics Programmer
17 days ago
Make the artwork, designs and graphics and work
Our Graphics Programming Team
We are seeking an experienced and capable Senior Graphics Programmer to enhance the Decima engine team building and extending the Decima engine. We work together with (technical) artists and designers to create graphics features and enhance workflows. We take pride in designing and implementing real-time rendering techniques and optimizing them to the fullest! And we are always open for Senior Graphics Programmers to help us turn ambitious graphics goals and art direction into a reality.
What you will do
As a Senior Graphics Programmer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Implement graphic features into our game engine Decima
- Ensure all artwork designed by our artists will function according to spec in our game(s)
- Analyze complex requirements and programming structures and turn them into simple, effective designs with even better implementations
- Produce systems that are efficient, focused on scalability, performance and memory usage and easy to maintain
- Produce systems according to specs of the end users (such as 3D artists, game designers and other coders)
Who you are
We would love to hear from you if you are a Senior Graphics Programmer with:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphics Programmer
- Experience in working at the OS or Hardware level as well as designing high-level systems.
- Skilled in the fields of graphics, rendering, compute, shading and optimization or any combination thereof
- Very good knowledge of the mathematics behind 3D graphics
- Extensive experience with C++ and shading languages and great skills in OpenGL/Vulkan, DirectX and/or GNM/AGC
- Excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of the inner workings of current GPU architectures and/or experience in optimizing code to the last cycle is a plus
- Additional experience in designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems is desired
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover/Motivation Letter; we like learning a bit about your background and your reasons for applying at Guerrilla!
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.