Senior Graphics Programmer
14 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to help develop state of the art visuals for a new ground breaking game. You will work closely with multiple departments to implement, maintain, and optimize engine and rendering features.
You are a self-starter, can deliver work on time, and work well in a team of programmers, artists, and designers.
You could work in Edinburgh or Budapest and we would also consider candidates looking for remote work for this position.
- Deliver high quality and high-performance rendering systems using appropriate levels of abstraction, data structures and algorithms.
- Investigate and improve performance and memory usage across all platforms.
- Test, document, and maintain the code systems you implement.
- Prioritize, plan and manage the time of assigned tasks with oversight.
- Communicate clearly with other team members with minimal external help.
- Be vigilant for and report new problems, delays and risks to the appropriate Lead/Director.
- 5 years C++ and graphics programming experience
- Proficient in shader languages (HLSL, GLSL, CG, etc.)
- Solid understanding of modern GPU architecture and pipelines
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, console APIs, etc.)
- Experience implementing, debugging, and optimizing graphics systems and shaders
- Shipped at least one multi-platform game on PC and current gen consoles as a graphics engineer
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.