This job might no longer be available.
Senior Graphics Programmer [PES Project] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
7 months ago
- Develop procedural generation modules for our engine
- Leadership & Management responsibilities including leading a team of junior and intermediate staff level
- Develop their game-changing graphics technology for there upcoming projects
- Further development of our existing Snowdrop 3D-Engine in context of a AAA game
- Improve the terrain and landscape graphics rendering module
- Enhance global illumination rendering and do general performance analysis and optimization on the graphics level
- Collaborate with Programmers, designers as well as with other game teams
- 7+ years relevant programming experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant experience
- Strong skills in C++
- Very good knowledge of advanced mathematics
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in managing a team of staff
- Knowledge of graphics programming
- Ability & desire to work as a team player
- Ability to collaborate with artists on graphics techniques
- Excellent communication and good English skills
- Performance optimizing knowledge
- Knowledge of data-oriented design
- Experience in working on projects with multi-threaded rendering
- Knowledge about procedural generation of game content
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for childcare
- Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike!
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume and salary expectations.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering high-quality visuals and innovative gameplays experience for our users, we are looking for a
Senior Graphics Programmer (f/m/d) who will develop graphics functionalities within the engine as well as leading elements of the project to create the best visuals possible for the projects.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).