Senior Graphics Engineer
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Graphics Engineer
SummaryAre you an expert in the development of tools, workflows, and graphics features that empower creative talent? Do you dream of innovative solutions that foster the imaginations of the most prolific artists in the best gaming studios in the world? Would you like to experience the power or your Talent Unleashed in an organization that values you, is invested in inclusivity for every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the power of play?
We are seeking an innovative, talented Senior Graphics Engineer for a remote role in our Game Development Kit (GDK) team at Aristocrat. The successful candidate will master the current capabilities of our engine, then expand upon those capabilities by conceptualizing, designing and developing innovative features that support our game teams in their pursuit of the robust, exciting and hi-fidelity visual experiences found in some of your very favorite digital games in casinos throughout the world.
What you'll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with engineering, design, user experience, product and analytics teams to identify technical / graphic challenges and opportunities and develop innovative solutions
- Write scalable, efficient and testable code in C++ and HLSL/GLSL for Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL and CUDA
- Identify and overcome user challenges across rendering, optimization, tooling and making hi-fidelity visuals run smoothly across a wide range of operating systems, platforms, and devices
- Collaborate with peers and partners to continuously improve the design and constantly strive to develop and provide the highest quality software possible
- Grow the business through innovation all while having fun
What we're looking for
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or 4 years of equivalent relevant experience is required
- 5+ years of experience researching, developing and optimizing rendering techniques and systems for mobile, console, or PC games
- 5+ years of professional C++, OpenGL, GLSL and DirectX / DXR experience and a demonstrable understanding of software design in data-driven architectures on Windows and Linux
- Demonstrable expertise in debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and communications skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- CUDA, Vulkan and OpenCL development experience is highly preferred
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment. We’re proud to have a team of over 7000 employees, operating in over 90 countries around the world, that push the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology each day. We offer a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems but remain, and will always be, an ideas company that is committed to our customers, players and our employees. We offer highly competitive compensation, robust benefits tailored to your needs, and global opportunities for career growth in an organization whose business is built on FUN!!!
US based roles at Aristocrat may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat is an equal opportunity employer and takes great pride in our diverse employee population. EEO/AA - W/V/D/M
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.