Senior Graphics Developer (Remote)
10 days ago
Parallelz is building a platform that enables anyone to instantly create, and share modified versions of their favourite mobile games.
Our technology enables gamers to personalize the visual, aural, and interactive elements of existing mobile games without any coding, hacking, or modifications from the original developers. Users will be rewarded for creating, extending, and sharing these "impossible" mobile games with others across social networks and messaging apps.
Parallelz’s founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Google, Mozilla, Jam City, MIT Media lab, and other top organizations in the gaming and technology world.
Our mission is simple: amplify human creative output.
About the Role:
The Senior Graphics Developer will design, implement, and support code that uses our novel GPU interface.
Successful candidates for this role will join an Architecture Development Team dedicated to shaping the future of how graphics are delivered and displayed.
Successful candidates will also be expected to learn, explore, and push the boundaries of what mobile games are, how they are played, and to create technologies that blur the lines between gamer and creator.
This is a remote, full-time position.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize driver level GL state machine
- Optimize GL data streams to minimize calls from the driver to GPU
- Deep understanding of OpenGL ES and/or WebGL
- 5+ years of experience with C and/or Rust
- 5+ years of experience with GLSL
- Understanding of OpenGL design and state machine
- Excellent experience designing, building, or maintaining graphics drivers
- Knowledgeable with low level data serialization designs
- Experience in building consumer or social products from the ground up
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary, At home perks and participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan.