This job might no longer be available.
Senior Graphic Designer
2 months ago
Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
We’re looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer that lives at the intersection of media, platforms, and community. This is someone who cares deeply about creating engaging content that matters to fans, and constantly seeks to adapt to the latest creative trends and techniques. They are a builder of visual identity and creative frameworks for brands, with a stellar eye for color and composition. Most importantly, they Always Be Creating.
What you will do...
- Build on the brand identity for The Dragon Prince franchise across game, show, and social media channels (and future Wonderstorm franchises)
- Create static, motion, and video based social content that delights and engages fans
- Collaborate across publishing, design, art, story, and franchise teams to generate social content ideas in support of key marketing beats
- Develop layouts for blog posts, patch notes, and editorial content
- Review assets from partners and provide clear and actionable creative feedback
- Assess creative performance, and identify and act on areas for creative improvement
- Define creative best practices for owned and operated channels
- 5+ years creating amazing content in a graphic and/or motion design role
- Experience building and applying brand and visual identity systems
- Strong sense of composition and layout that effectively balances graphics and visuals
- Deep knowledge of social platforms, content best practices, and associated media requirements
- Knowledge of both web and mobile design best practices
- Detail oriented, task driven, self-motivated, able to build their own creative pipelines, as well as scope and own creative projects end-to-end
- Strong inclination toward collaboration and partnership when developing creative
- Adept at processing creative feedback, conveying creative ideas, and translating them into design solutions
- Bonus XP: Familiarity supporting live service games/products and their communities
- Bonus XP: Experience with 3D modeling software
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.