This job might no longer be available.
Senior Graphic Designer
15 days ago
- Creating visually stunning assets and design solutions for external and internal use such as graphics, website content, presentations or promotional videos, etc.
- Working with People Can Fly’s external partners - agencies and publishers.
- Proposing new design approaches and constantly improving the quality of our visual assets.
- Acting as a keeper of our visual identity across all communication channels.
- At least 3 years of graphic and video design experience.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of graphic design software and industry standards.
- Experience working with brand guidelines and various visual languages.
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate ideas to a visual language.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.
- Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.